sold

Reaction score
I decided that instead of buying another P3, I'm just gonna sell off everything and maybe reconsider next summer, because with college coming up I don't want to keep expensive quadcopter gear lying around my room, especially when I know that I won't fly often.

With that being said, I'm selling my Nvidia Shield Tablet. I've not had any issues with it, other than the common android google.process thing. (you can see it at 2:38 in the video below)

It's a great tablet and I think the price is more than fair. $180 + buyer pays shipping anywhere in the U.S. It is the 16GB, 8" tablet.

It has its own recording software, which was used to film that video above.

I am aware that Nvidia has recalled some shield tablets, and even though this tablet hasn't had any battery issues, or other issues, it is on the list for recall.

Model number - P1761W
Serial number - 0424314603785

NVIDIA Recalls 88,000 SHIELD Tablets (NVDA)

Model numbers P1761, P1761W, and P1761WX and serial numbers 0410215901781 through 0425214604018 are included in the recall

If you want to purchase it and use it as is, that's fine, or you're welcome to purchase it and send it in and they're supposed to send you a brand new tablet in 2-4 weeks, is what I've heard.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them as soon as I can.

IMG_4870.JPG IMG_4871.JPG

Last edited:
These have been recalled as well so you might want to check it out i just rma mine

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Well I'll tell ya . Not real keen on anything but IOS stuff and considering that thing might burn up at any time....
I'd be willing to offer ya $40.00 for it and pay the shipping :)
From what I've been seeing here lately making lowball bids is the norm now so just thought ..hey I might get a deal !
Now not saying what ya asking isn't fair just throwing that out there to ya ;)
And satchy he said it was ..ya didn't read :)
didnotread 1.gif

And Nick..just messing with ya :)
Good luck at school ;)

Yeah all good i didn't see it
Good price i love my nvidia ios sux balls haha

Yeah all good i didn't see it
Good price i love my nvidia ios sux balls haha

I was just messing with you sat and we try and not talk bad here o_O

Some interesting posts in this thread lol.

Gonna have to decline that very tempting $40 offer Dirk ;)

And yeah satchy I'm aware of the recall and posted as much info about it as I have.

This could be a good way for someone to spend $220 for a brand new shield tablet once they send it in :)

Interested! Where about are you located?

Alto Michigan, 49302.

If you live nearby you're more than welcome to pick it up, or you can just pay shipping.

I visit Holland, Grand Haven, Grand Rapids, Kentwood quite often (few times a week) and will also be traveling through the UP during the last week in August, and going up and over into Wisconsin.

Oh. I'm in North Carolina.. that's a bit of a drive...lol. I will let you know.

I'll mention that I've been using this unit with my P3 since the P3 was released. Great unit. Almost no lag in the video and it's powerful enough for pretty much anything.

I decided that instead of buying another P3, I'm just gonna sell off everything and maybe reconsider next summer, because with college coming up I don't want to keep expensive quadcopter gear lying around my room, especially when I know that I won't fly often.

With that being said, I'm selling my Nvidia Shield Tablet. I've not had any issues with it, other than the common android google.process thing. (you can see it at 2:38 in the video below)

It's a great tablet and I think the price is more than fair. $200 + buyer pays shipping anywhere in the U.S. It is the 16GB, 8" tablet.

It has its own recording software, which was used to film that video above.

I am aware that Nvidia has recalled some shield tablets, and even though this tablet hasn't had any battery issues, or other issues, it is on the list for recall.

Model number - P1761W
Serial number - 0424314603785

http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/080515/nvidia-recalls-88000-shield-tablets-nvda.aspx

If you want to purchase it and use it as is, that's fine, or you're welcome to purchase it and send it in and they're supposed to send you a brand new tablet in 2-4 weeks, is what I've heard.

Any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer them as soon as I can.

View attachment 26706 View attachment 26707

GO.........TO.............U........MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!

Great price and even if you want to do the recall . It takes about 5 mins to fill out the online form and a new one will be on the way . You can keep using it until the new one arrives. **** good deal I'd be all over it if I hadn't bought a used one a couple months ago for 250 but ended up with a new one so it still ended up being a good deal at 250 so 200 is awesome .

Thanks for all the positive posts about the shield guys!

It really is a great tablet, I just don't need it anymore.

Also I loved the enthusiastic U of M cheer up there haha

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl