SOLD: Phanton 1 (Original) Excellent Condition / Extra's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am getting out of the RC business for now. Sold my Phantom 2 Vision Plus to a member here. I have now decided to sell my Phantom 1 (The Original). It's about a year old. I got it this time last year. It has maybe 10 flights or so. It is in Excellent condition!! Never crashed. I sits in a Like New Trade Craft Case, I have 5 batteries, extra brand new battery charger. It has 9 inch carbon fiber props and I have a set of the Phantom Props that came with it.

Never had any issues flying it. I just don't have the time to fly it and I have another hobby that takes up most of my free time.

Not sure what to price it with all the extra's. Make me an offer.

I will only ship in the US. I am in Canton, MI

Please email me rickperry at comcast dot net.

Thanks for looking!

Re: For Sale: Phanton 1 (Original) Excellent Condition / Ext

Great equipment.

Will you possibly consider $300 shipped to Vegas?

Jasonboz56 said:
Will you possibly consider $300 shipped to Vegas?

Sorry. The case was almost $200.00. It will cost $100 to ship it. I will need a little more than that.

Totally understandable thanks anyways.

Jasonboz56 said:
Totally understandable thanks anyways.

np. Thanks for the inquiry.

Someone wants a perfect condition P1...

I actually scored and bought two off of this forum! First I bought a rtf used pv2+ for $570 shipped 2nd I purchased a used rtf fc40 for $323 which I just happen to have two lipos for already because I had made multiple offers and these two were the only people that came back with counter offers I couldn't refuse. I have tracking info on both and they both should arrive Tuesday!!! I can't wait! I have pictures, tracking and used PayPal so if they aren't too good to be true I scored and will fly them both and sell the one I can live without. I know I can sell the p2v+ and cover the cost of the fc40 and be flying for free but I'm afraid once I get them I won't be able to live without the battery life and nice gimbal all though I'm not into photography just fpv so hopefully the fc40 will do...

Jasonboz56 said:
I actually scored and bought two off of this forum! First I bought a rtf used pv2+ for $570 shipped 2nd I purchased a used rtf fc40 for $323 which I just happen to have two lipos for already because I had made multiple offers and these two were the only people that came back with counter offers I couldn't refuse. I have tracking info on both and they both should arrive Tuesday!!! I can't wait! I have pictures, tracking and used PayPal so if they aren't too good to be true I scored and will fly them both and sell the one I can live without. I know I can sell the p2v+ and cover the cost of the fc40 and be flying for free but I'm afraid once I get them I won't be able to live without the battery life and nice gimbal all though I'm not into photography just fpv so hopefully the fc40 will do...

OK I guess.

I'd say it's a little more than ok hahaha

Jasonboz56 said:

Not sure why you are sharing this info in someone else's for sale thread. Don't go around low balling and hurting other people's sales. This is pretty bad etiquette and I'm sure you won't want someone doing that when you try to sell off your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl