SOLD Phantom 3 Adanced FS

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a like-new P3 Advanced for sale. Has never been crashed or otherwise abused (my P2 was for that). Still has wrappers on 4 of the props, as new. Includes everything that came with it, including box, 1 (one) battery, charger, 4 pairs of props, and gimbal lock.

This unit does suffer from the infamous horizon-tilt, and I've never really put a lot of effort into fixing it. I have adjusted the camera roll in-flight with great results, but nothing permanent. Maybe someone more knowledgeable than I can chime in with a fix.

$400 shipped in original packaging. I will include an Atomik RC Universal Drone Backpack if I get asking price ($70 value). Can also meet FTF in northern Atlanta region and will give a slight discount for locals.

Thanks for looking!

Video shot with actual drone. Notice the slight horizon tilt.

Last edited:
Where in ATL are you located, I may have an interested party if you do not get an offer first.

Hi,
I'm in the Buford area and am trying to learn about these things. I've been practicing with Syma X5Cs, several of which have gone to the bottom of Lake Lanier. I'd like to step up to something that will return home when I lose control and some of the other advantages of a better type of vehicle. If yours is still available can we do private messages here? I didn't see the option. Or will they let us post our personal email address? If so my name is David and would you please send me an email to: [email protected] so I can ask you some specific basic things and maybe arrange a time to meet and check it out?

Thanks!
David

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT