Phantom 4, DJI care, Ipad 4, 3 batteries, Polar pro filters and more... SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Phantom 4 with about 35 or so flights, purchased new from Apple store in April of this year and comes with the remaining 6 months of DJI care!

Never crashed, never abused, no scratches, marks or anything. Has a removable silicone cover on the controller since new so controller is mint, as is the Phantom itself.

Also comes with as new iPad mini 4 with cell coverage and Wifi! (only ever used for Phantom)

Boxed as new with extras:

3 battery sequential charger dock.
Spare set of new DJI props, (new ones just installed too)
Polar pro set of 3 filters *ND4, ND8, POLO) in hard case and Polar pro gimble lock cover
2 extra Phantom 4 batteries (so 3 in total)
Apple iPad mini 4 16gb unlocked for any network (works with both cellular and wifi) i have a free T mobile 200gb data a month sim in it which works great. (sim card not included , you can get one free online though)
Awesome one piece plastic sunshade for above
Two 32gb mini SD cards

Looking for $1300 inc insured postage.

Located in Northern VA.

Reason for selling: Like a few others, I'm looking at getting the Mavic, not because i don't like the Phantom but because i travel all over the US with my job and would like to take the Mavic with me when i go, unlike the Phantom 4 which is a lot more bulky for traveling so i tend not to take it, in fact Ive never taken it with me.

Last edited:
Bump! Price reduced to $1250, this is a fantastic deal guys!

Last edited:
I truly wish I had seen this before buying my latest DJI toy! This sounds like a great deal!

Great price I also wish I seen before last weeks purchase. How do u get 200gb SIM card for free . Please tell me

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well, due to a scammer trying to use a stolen credit card with PayPal, and PayPal kindly notifying me not to ship it ! this is back up for sale.

Am accepting direct bank deposit, PayPal gift or cash on meeting up (northern VA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20