SOLD P3S - unregister?

Reaction score
Searched everywhere but can't find a good answer. If I sold my P3S, do I need to do ANYTHING other than erase the SD card? I know it activated under my account starting the warranty period, but will the new owner have any problems adding it to their account?

All flight logs are attached to your DJI account I assume, so his would be blank for my bird or would he get to see all my awesome flights? [emoji2]

Just want to make sure there's nothing to do on my end so he can get going with it.

Wiping the SD card does part of it, but you would need to erase and format to actually remove everything. As for "unregistering it," there shouldn't be an issue with the new owner, as the registration is typically for warranty purposes. You can also email [email protected] and ask them to clear it if you want.

Ok, thanks...that's kind of what I figured. I'm not too concerned with the few video clips on the video card...just didn't know if they bird needed to be wiped clean. I know there is some onboard SD card somewhere that tracks the history of the all the most recent flights...didn't know if that needed to get wiped clean or not. I'm not worried if it's not-just didn't want the buyer encounter any difficulties getting going.

Reactions: GMayberry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl