SOLD <---## Brand new P3P in the box....

Reaction score
Brand new never flown P3P (in the box) with everything it comes ... newer motor kind ... pictures later if any interest...

Can I get $650 shipped ? Non refurbished (new)

It's been in the closet waiting for me to crash my other P3P old motors but it may never happen lol .... I hope ....

Hi sorry about silly question, but is that yours P3P a Phantom 3 Professional ? Thanks

Sorry yes phantom 3 professional (P3P) never been registered or even turn the motors on .... 0 charges on the battery (brand new)

Mmm I be scare to ship to Brazil ... plus it must be costly... doesn't ?

I will add a new carbon fiber gimbal guard for free !!!!! ;)

IMG_0951.JPG IMG_0952.JPG IMG_0953.JPG IMG_0955.JPG IMG_0956.JPG IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0958.JPG

Sorry guys for the delay been busy with a litter of puppies and work.... here are some pics. Everything it comes with it's on the box...

I'm sorry the box it's a little rip in a corner , my boy opened the box a while back didn't even remembered , I'm willing to manually tweak a set of props by removing the edge from the mold and balance for you to make up ;) if you like me to.

Also I'm willing to do $550 without the battery for those that have battery's already....

IMG_0721.JPG

Last edited:
Yes she is very glad ,

Bird it's sold !!! I have a feeling someone will brake a new long distance record with it ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl