So its in my Amazon Cart but help me with my hesitation

Hi Scuby
I have read all this scare mongering about flyaways and as I have read and re read it all seams to be down to pilot era mostly. I have the fc40 and have flown many hours and have always I mean always waited for the phantom to tell ME when it is ready to fly not me getting all excited and just flying off. That is my take on these phantoms.I always fly in naxa mode.
Go on and get it you will not be disappointed .

I got my first little wltoys 959 last fall. had a ball but crashed the hec out of it as I never quite got the trim right. Once I saw video from a blade 350 at Sanibel island I was sold on the concept. Found a used vision plus at B&H that helped the fears(750vs1200) and got that Jan 2. First crash and first set of props smashed , again Jan 2. I watched Videos , I read but if you lose GPS and you not experienced yet things can go bad quickly.
I love it, my neighbor loved it so much he now has a used phantom 1 and order fpv gear for it. I actually enjoyed flying his phantom 1 so much I ordered a used phantom 1.1.1 from B&H today fro 350 to fly with out fear of the gimbal etc. Also want to move on from GPS and figured this safer and more cost effective in long run(blades cheaper lol) way to learn. And yes I have destroyed a few more props, but I am flying in 10-15-20 degree temps

Just do it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl