Snap shots but no video

Reaction score
My rescue P2V will take snap shots but I can't get it to record video on the 4gb card. I haven't used the wifi iphone connection because I don't have an iphone. (yeah, I know, stone age) Snap shot quality is awesome, What am I doing wrong to not get video?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Jim

So you're not using any phone app - are you pressing the camera capture button manually? If so, you might want to read the user manual, Ch. 5 "Preparing the Camera" :

[6] Capture/Record Button (on the bottom of the camera)
Capture function: Press the button once (less than 2 seconds) to take a single capture.
Record function: Press the button once (greater than 2 seconds) to begin recording. Press once again to stop.

Thank you for your assistance!! I thought I read through the camera section pretty carefully, but, age is cruel.
I AM SO STOKED!!!THIS P2V WAS A WATER CRASH AND AFTER DISASSEMBLING THE CAMERA, IT WORKS GREAT. The only item missing is the capture button, but a small screwdriver or pen refill does the job.

One more question; In the software computer app, version 3.0, I get "Ocm" in the XYZ boxes. Does this mean that the GPS in not functioning? All other data is working well.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl