Smart Flight Battery Firmware V2.6 storage?

Reaction score
Hi,
I got my P2 in November and have all the latest updates including the smart battery firmware. In early January I did my last flight and had at the time charged the battery fully for an intended next flight. As the weather changed for the worse I decided to see how the auto discharge storage mode would work on the battery. I have been away and have not tried the P2 out till now. The battery is currently showing 12.1 v and 75% on the display. With three lights lit and the fourth flashing. Does this sound right as I might have expected it to have gone to about 50% if it was going into storage mode particulary after a month and a half?

What do you think?

bill

fly-catchers said:
Hi,
I got my P2 in November and have all the latest updates including the smart battery firmware. In early January I did my last flight and had at the time charged the battery fully for an intended next flight. As the weather changed for the worse I decided to see how the auto discharge storage mode would work on the battery. I have been away and have not tried the P2 out till now. The battery is currently showing 12.1 v and 75% on the display. With three lights lit and the fourth flashing. Does this sound right as I might have expected it to have gone to about 50% if it was going into storage mode particulary after a month and a half?

What do you think?

bill

Bill I wouldn't rely on the batteries LED's to indicate on what percentage of battery life remains. The only true way is to check it is with the assistant software. The battery discharge system does work. Two of my oldest batteries which which fully charged five months ago are at 54% and two batteries I charged last Sunday are now at 93 percent.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl