slightly bent gimbal

Reaction score
I have a slightly bent gimbal from a fly away. It's the main stem.its so strong that I'm scared to try to bend it back. I think taking it apart would be the best idea. Any input would be great. Everything still works fine its just slightly bent. Enough to where you can notice it in the video

This happened to me after a big crash, It looked pretty bad at first.

Just mend it very carefuly with your hand, I did not need to dissassemble the whole setup but it is very helpfull to unmount the whole gimball/camera setup from the Vision + before starting.

PeterW_R said:
This happened to me after a big crash, It looked pretty bad at first.

Just mend it very carefuly with your hand, I did not need to dissassemble the whole setup but it is very helpfull to unmount the whole gimball/camera setup from the Vision + before starting.
How do I do that

lukeglazebrook said:
I thought the camera surviving a crash was unheard of?

The day is young...

Do it with your own hands, the bolt attaching the main stem to the base is quite resistant, apply presure on the stem while holding the base with your other hand, do it with extreme care, you might scratch your base a little while trying to streighten the stem that's not a problem as long as the stem is abble to rotate without friction afterwards.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl