Skyzone 3D, P2, Zenmuse

Reaction score
Has anyone been crazy enough to attempt installing the Skyzone 3D system on a P2 with a Zenmuse gimbal?

I am ready to take the plunge on a set of goggles and the Skyzone, with diversity and forward camera is intriguing.

Thoughts? Possible? Not possible? The cabling of the camera on 3 axis gimbal might be challenging but seems do-able....

Has anyone been crazy enough to attempt installing the Skyzone 3D system on a P2 with a Zenmuse gimbal?

I am ready to take the plunge on a set of goggles and the Skyzone, with diversity and forward camera is intriguing.

Thoughts? Possible? Not possible? The cabling of the camera on 3 axis gimbal might be challenging but seems do-able....

It seems ridiculous as you well 3D was the craze four years ago and the 3D tv's didn't sell and the craze soon faded into history again. Yes i said it faded into history again the first time was in the 50's in theaters and it faded out soon after. Then in the late 80's they tried it locally on direct view tv well that lasted with only one broadcast viewing.

If you truly what to switch to goggles do so but why would you want to waste money on skyzone 3D and what would you view it on.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl