Singapore City Skyline with Drone in Marina Bay Sands - DJI Phantom 3 Professional

Amazing video.

Why is color not natural? I see more of bronze tinge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Amazing video.

Why is color not natural? I see more of bronze tinge.

Hi, thanks.

Yeah, I set the Lumtri Color with Gold Western look in Premiere Pro, so it appear more golden. The original footage wasn't as beautiful but it will turn out more natural.

Hi, thanks.

Yeah, I set the Lumtri Color with Gold Western look in Premiere Pro, so it appear more golden. The original footage wasn't as beautiful but it will turn out more natural.

Oh. I started thinking that Singapore is full of gold everywhere. :)

Singapore is a beautiful country! You showed that on your vid [emoji106]. I only wished some of its neighboring countries modeled itself after it. Except for some scenes with props showing, you did a wonderful job.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Singapore is a beautiful country! You showed that on your vid [emoji106]. I only wished some of its neighboring countries modeled itself after it. Except for some scenes with props showing, you did a wonderful job.

It's a beautiful country, I always thought so too that the neighbour don't have to look too far, it's just right at their next door to learn from. Thanks, I like the maneuver of increasing the altitude then moving forward at the same time, during this it's always showing the prop somehow.

I was going to suggest to crop it off in post pro. But in your case, it would've cropped part of the city skyline. Maybe next time you do that maneuver, have the gimbal pitched down more. Also, maybe you can execute the maneuver slower. You can always speed it up during post pro. The more you push on the throttle, the more it will pitch forward. Still a great vid though.

Reactions: esia168
I was going to suggest to crop it off in post pro. But in your case, it would've cropped part of the city skyline. Maybe next time you do that maneuver, have the gimbal pitched down more. Also, maybe you can execute the maneuver slower. You can always speed it up during post pro. The more you push on the throttle, the more it will pitch forward. Still a great vid though.

Those are fantastic tips, I will try those. Thanks :)

Maybe when I am back in that part of the world I can look you up and you can show me where to fly. We can have 2 P3Ps buzzing around Singapore [emoji41]. Btw there are strict laws in your country (assuming you live there). I take it flying a drone in a major populated area is ok? Don't want to get caned [emoji6].

Last edited:
Yeah, we could :) . They took their law very seriously here, I used to live there for many years, now in another country temporary, so I am not originally from there.

So long that populated area is not a restricted zone, it should be fine, I flew at where I stayed too which is populated.

They have quite clear drone rules here Flying of unmanned aircraft

And this is the restricted and forbidden area map, pretty much almost anywhere :D Area Limits

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl