Signal problem, doesnt even go 50m high!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've bought a P3S but it can't reach over 50m of altitude without loosing signal with the RC. I've already searched some options like the Itelite or Argtek, but the thing is that mine can't even go further 200m of distance from me or above 50m height!

The firmware has been updated but nothing has changed. Does anyone know what can be happening?

Thanks
Bernardo

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

mine is the standard one, i always do as it says here:
6b2d3d89f50274caa056c5ca1028c6e4.jpg

Yes, well, I don't know why they suggest 130 degree tilt. An antenna is a antenna.. 90 degrees to target always.

do you think that this can be just a matter of antenna adjustment or can be a fault on the drone? will make that much difference just with the position?

It will make a difference. Unknown if there is a issue with the drone itself, but try this and see.

Also location has much to do with interference. Try flying in a different place.

The Nether world

Yes, well, I don't know why they suggest 130 degree tilt. An antenna is a antenna.. 90 degrees to target always.
Correct. Parallel to the legs of the drone. Flying directly above you will also limit your altitude before signal loss.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures