Signal loss (interference is suspected) and crash

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to share something that happened to me earlier today, I was flying at 120 m height the drone was just above us and when it was coming down I suddenly lost control of the aircraft and it just kept getting down and crashed on the floor. When I got there the battery was half out and half still on the slot, after putting together everything again I turned it on and got video but no control of the tilt, a firmware update required message appears, when trying to update it just says update failed I did it three times with same results. I didn't disable data transmission when flying and wondering if updating came when it was getting down and it could cause some kind of malfunction of the app, I will try to make it manually. Another factor is there was also a big antenna about 25 m from us, I guess it could have had something to do with the signal blocking. There's one thing with one of the motors as well it's not spinning as fast as it should be, it's kind of stuck, guess I'm going to test it with the another silver one ( the one spinning normally) to make sure.

Go to the link below and upload your flight log and lets take a look. If possible, the .dat file from the aircraft would be helpful as well.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Hi,
I had, I think, the same problem, I posted on “Strange Landing Issue“, maybe you can take a look a see if it is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WI.Drone pilot