Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

some video clips

range test, personel best

Shot on a P2V+ but the P3 is coming soon!

This is the Tamar River, Northern Tasmania just a few k's north of Launceston near the Batman Bridge

Here is my latest video.

I flew with the latest firmware and the Pilot app on my Samsung Tab S. There were a few glitches. A couple of times, I had to restart the app or P3P because no video was shown in the app. But, during the flight, all worked well. The video had no stuttering and no significant lag.

In spite of occasional gusts, the video looked great straight off the SD card. With my older P2/RotorPixel, I spent hours running clips through Adobe's "Warp Stabilizer" filter. I didn't use that filter at all for this video and was able to edit it in under two hours. Most of my time was spent choosing the interesting stuff to use.

-- Roger

Reactions: dkyacht
First test flight with the Phantom 3 Professional checking how stable it is compared to my inspire. Pretty good. Tuff lighting conditions during the golden hour. Shot at 1080 p 30 fps

That's pretty cool. Are those things GPS controlled? I can't even push my lawnmower that straight. haha
They are here in MS ach. They just sit back in the air-conditioned cab and go for the ride !
On the big farms anyway :)

Last edited:
Reactions: acherman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94