Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

My YouTube Channel. Check it out and subscribe please!

Here are some of my favorite videos.
Carolina Field of Honor, a veterans memorial here in NC:

German Shepherd Jumping at my Phantom:

And 4th of July Fireworks:

This is my 4th range test flight of course nothing spectacular but reached my PR...1 mile mark.The phantom 3 stock range is amazing, no signal dropouts and total control of my bird throughout the flight. I cant wait to push it farther.

You can also use your home lock especially if the app isn't working. no matter what the rotation is, you just pull back and and it reruns to home until it is at within 10 feet of its home point then controls go back to normal. I have a P2 with monitor and don't always fly with it so if i loose orientation i just go to home lock and pull back
We don't have Home Lock on the P3 yet, only course lock. One day... One day. [emoji16]

hy folks :)
leave me a comment please how can i improve my videos. i know there are a lot of mistakes. This is one of my first videos with my Phantom 3 4k. Just straight up 500m and lost conection for few seconds :)

What settings did you use. Normally i get over exposure and it gets all white
If you use Auto, and dial the EV up and down using the right top wheel, you should be OK. But, for best results, use a ND filter, and shoot in manual and aim for a shutter speed of 1/60.

Here's my try at Fireworks. This is from our hotel parking lot behind Disneyland. It just happened to be the 60th Anniversary that same day (July 17, 2015). I had planned to video the show from inside the park to get other clips to add (not drone), but the next two days show were rained out. Glad I got what I got. Got sound from from my wife's iPhone video. Enjoy!

We don't have Home Lock on the P3 yet, only course lock. One day... One day. [emoji16]
Wow Im shocked at this. I figured that was a no brainer. If you loose orietaion and video signal, thing are gone get a bit nerve racking quite quickly. obviously return to home works as well but that has now taken control of aircraft away from the pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka