Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Trains came by every 20 minutes so we were expecting it. We launched from the other side of the river (1 mile away) when we heard the train horn.

Reactions: Sammynels
My first video, I am a novice pilot, so I have my P3P set to beginner mode. So I am restricted to 100ft height and 100 foot in distance, but I am quite pleased with the result. I am still a little heavy handed with the sticks, but I suppose I shall master them with a few more flights.

Took my Phantom to Pittsburgh yesterday. Not the best conditions, super bright and pretty cloudy, would have preferred to fly earlier or later in the day.

I have taken off from the point several times with my P1. No authorities telling me not to as of yet. Will have to do so with my newly arrived P3A.

Reactions: TBDGR
Last nights storm. I know this doesn't look like much, but we never get storms or rain in Bakersfield so this is exciting to us. The total time span was like 15 minutes, but I edited down to 1 minute. I would have gotten more video but it started to down pour.

Reactions: DMac
I made this video from the first day of footage after receiving earlier that day. I'm simply blown away by this thing.. I came from a TBS Discovery with a Pixhawk autonomous FC, no gimbal, and I couldn't be happier with this upgrade. Everything works so seamlessly and intuitively.

Reactions: Russ
Rock Island State Park in Tennessee.
Got this video just before being approached by a ranger (friendly ranger) who informed me the
there is a no fly zone of one mile around a dam and or power station.
Not sure I've seen that, but it probably makes sense.
There were no posting and I've seen numerous similar vids.
Anyway it was a fun experiment as I'm not very accomplished and still get a severe pucker factor when not exactly in the wide opened spaces.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMac and Russ
Couple newbie ones:

Still trying to perfect a rotational shot:

Basic Sunset shot... think I could have done better with camera settings:

Reactions: inflowmotion
Last nights storm. I know this doesn't look like much, but we never get storms or rain in Bakersfield so this is exciting to us. The total time span was like 15 minutes, but I edited down to 1 minute. I would have gotten more video but it started to down pour.
A bit like Benjamin Franklin very nice.

Reactions: dalebb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka