Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

My first edited video. This was my 3rd flight. No trees to run into :). I was by myself so it took some figuring out how to drive with a drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom19 and Russ
My first edited video. This was my 3rd flight. No trees to run into :). I was by myself so it took some figuring out how to drive with a drone.
Nicely done! I was going to drive out through the flint hills today and try a little flying but thought it might be too windy.

Took my Phantom to Pittsburgh yesterday. Not the best conditions, super bright and pretty cloudy, would have preferred to fly earlier or later in the day.

Did you take off from the point? Was considering going there and launching from the point but figured I'd get hassled by dcnr or port authority or who ever...

Here's my first video using the DJI Pilot App. The video quality is not the greatest but, it is awesome that this can all be done from a cell phone or tablet.

Here is my second real video edit. This was with my "injured" P3A. I couldn't see what I was recording because of an earlier crash and wires messed up going from gimbal to aircraft. Luckily I was just able to fix that with part #42 ($14-nice!!!). My wife followed me around with camcorder recording everything to try and get some sound. For with how new I am at flying, recording, etc., I must say I was pretty happy with outcome of video. All the families we camped with thought it was pretty cool also. Watch after the credits also...Enjoy!!

Reactions: Russ
Just a short video I shot tonight while messing around trying to work on panning around and maintaining an object in the center of the frame.

My main reason for the visit was to test out a new P2 that I bought, but of course I had to bring out the P3 for some quality video haha.

Windmill Island in Holland, Michigan.

Reactions: DMac
Sometimes simply reversing a sequence works well..

Really interesting idea! I hadn't thought about doing that.

Here's my latest video playing with some hot air balloons:

Second flight with my Phantom 3 coming from a starter quad Cheerson cx20 love the new quad

Here is a big coal train I filmed next to the Platte River in Nebraska last night

Was the train a planned shot or just happened to be there? How far did the drone travel ? Looks great I'm new to the bigger quads but I've had mine for less than a week and I love it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka