Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Some fun from 15m above an imploding building in Christchurch NZ - Phantom 3 Pro

There's an Inspire in the shot as well. Cool. I'm really surprised they didn't 'implode' the building a bit more. I'm sure they had their reasons, but I was surprised to see it fall over rather than go straight down.

Wow, pretty amazing. Hope the phantom didn't smell of burn tires too much. :p Where was the offroading? What state or country?

In Australia. The night shot was done just hanging the P3 off a cherry picker, as we're not allowed to fly at night time here (wanted to test how it did in low light).

Excellent quality

Apparently a 74' rented houseboat makes a pretty stable launching platform. Here's an aerial compilation from Memorial Day weekend on the rivers and lakes around Knoxville, TN. It's always a giant floating party where you don't know whether to watch the beautiful women or the boats. I loved how people really got in to me filming. People would cheer for a lot of the fly-overs. The best shot was the boat coming into the cove where 3 girls actually ran out and started dancing.

Still learning how to color correct and edit, but I feel like I'm getting better. I captured everything at 1080P 60 FPS even with the P3 Pro. My computer just doesn't handle 4K very well right now. Anyways, the 60FPS shots made the video buttery smooth.

Edited to add: Yes I realize that is a LOT of over-water time. I'm going to need to sacrifice an old cell phone or something to the water Gods for not claiming my P3. They LOVE cell phones.

t makes a pretty stable launching platform. Here's an aerial compilation from Memorial Day weekend on the rivers and lakes around Knoxville, TN. It's always a giant floating party where you don't know whether to watch the beautiful women or the boats. I loved how people really got in to me filming. People would cheer for a lot of the fly-overs. The best shot was the boat coming into the cove where 3 girls actually ran out and started dancing.

Still learning how to color correct and edit, but I feel like I'm getting better. I captured everything at 1080P 60 FPS even with the P3 Pro. My computer just doesn't handle 4K very well right now. Anyways, the 60FPS shots made the video buttery smooth.

Edited to add: Yes I realize that is a LOT of over-water time. I'm going to need to sacrifice an old cell phone or something to the water Gods for not claiming my P3. They LOVE cell phones.[/QUOTE]

Excellent quality, my P3P arrived yesterday, my first ever quadcopter I have ever owned, I am looking forward to getting shots like these, once I have learned to fly the P3P correctly. May I ask what editing software you used.

Reactions: dalebb
Excellent quality, my P3P arrived yesterday, my first ever quadcopter I have ever owned, I am looking forward to getting shots like these, once I have learned to fly the P3P correctly. May I ask what editing software you used.lity

t makes a pretty stable launching platform. Here's an aerial compilation from Memorial Day weekend on the rivers and lakes around Knoxville, TN. It's always a giant floating party where you don't know whether to watch the beautiful women or the boats. I loved how people really got in to me filming. People would cheer for a lot of the fly-overs. The best shot was the boat coming into the cove where 3 girls actually ran out and started dancing.

Edited to add: Yes I realize that is a LOT of over-water time. I'm going to need to sacrifice an old cell phone or something to the water Gods for not claiming my P3. They LOVE cell phones.

Excellent quality, my P3P arrived yesterday, my first ever quadcopter I have ever owned, I am looking forward to getting shots like these, once I have learned to fly the P3P correctly. May I ask what editing software you used.[/QUOTE]

First outing with my 2 batteries last weekend.

Last edited:
Nice flying! That's hard to do......well,done!

Cheers. Plenty of practice on the P2 :) I'm enjoying the speed upgrade in the P3, makes chasing race cars/4wd's easier.

Yaw is pretty touchy compared to the P2 stock settings, still working that one out on the P3 (and waiting for DJI to update the **** Android app).

Hardly as impressive as most in this thread, but the first time I've gone out 1km and hit the 120m ceiling so it made me happy.
This is my 'home' for the long weekend, before 2,500 kids had decended on it.
I've actually flown 4 times today (have yet to process the other 3 flight videos) and am feeling SOOOO much more confident. It's performed flawlessly (other than a crooked horizon at times, but I'll deal). I think filming the billy cart races and bubble soccer should be fun.

Reactions: Russ
High 4K version

P3P
Shot in 4096x2160
@ 59980 kbs
23 fps

Produced with:
Powerdirector 13 (PC)

Codec: XAVC-S mp4
Resolution 3840x2160
Frame Rate 23.976
Bit Rate 45800