Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

This was my maiden voyage and first day with my P3P...Dear god is this thing amazing. I've had a P1, P2V+ (without camera and gimbal however, ghettofied a GoPro mount on it), a Hubsan X4, and now this... This was shot in and around San Diego, enjoy!

Reactions: skeeter
This was my maiden voyage and first day with my P3P...Dear god is this thing amazing. I've had a P1, P2V+ (without camera and gimbal however, ghettofied a GoPro mount on it), a Hubsan X4, and now this... This was shot in and around San Diego, enjoy!

Very nice! SD! My old stompin' grounds!

Reactions: RiZe-TommyGun
A short flight around Chasewater reservoir here in the UK with my P3P, filmed at 1080p @50fps because my laptop cannot deal with the 4k, i just watch 4k footage on my 4k tv.
Click on the settings wheel to change to HD 1080p.

Video of cruising in a Grand Banks from Seattle to Anacortes. Could really use dynamic home point. Was a bit sketchy until I got my mind wrapped around me and the drone moving.

Reactions: dalebb
Sunset Pano Over The South Bay

....and the second flight..... still more testing....

Went to our local skate park on Sunday and got this footage. Had fun learning how to edit with Premiere CC.

Last edited:
not quite as scenic as some of the videos on here, but here is my first attempt with the P3 Advanced.

Reactions: Brett_Meyer
Anyone suggest a music for this video I made?

Before worrying about the music, I suggest editing down a LOT for time.
Then do a search in the forums for royalty free music sources. There are lots of good websites where you can get good mood music.

This looks like a good place for this Video Tutorial for everyone showing off Videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor