Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Molokai north shore, highest sea cliffs in the world. Scary flight.... But I had to do it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Wow stunningly beautiful footage. We certainly don't have any topography that interesting here in north Texas. We have to make due with stuff like this:

Reactions: dalebb
Drove up to a place called Cascade Springs here in Utah. I could not get close shots of the springs because of the people and the trees but did get a birds eye view which is different. What I like about this video is that I tried several new things; started off with a sped up drive in, did a short monologue and spliced a couple of tracks in.

Also, if you notice at the end of the drive part there is a mountain in the background. It lines up perfectly with the photo right after that which I took in the air. Expert video editing? Nope.... I just got really lucky! :)

I filmed these clips with the P2v+ and the P3. I removed the fish eye from the P2 video and photos. It's not too difficult but the P3 video and photos are just _so_ much better. I took a long run up the lower part of the river with the P3. I was about 4000' out.

Last edited:
First time flying, didnt take it up too high since a couple areas were close to air harbors. Taken in the Seattle area! Video is kinda choppy... stitched clips together. Need to work on smoother maneuvering.

Shot with Phantom 3 Professional in 1080p 60fps.

Ok, after my 10th flight I finally have a video that is worth sharing! I'm trying to hone some of my aerial videography skills. We can always get smoother, but with each flight I'm doing better. I need to start using the AE lock and think about light a bit more next.

Anyway, this is the Wolf River as it runs through the east side of Memphis, TN. Although most of the video makes it appear really remote, I parked at the local hospital and walked across a street to shoot this.

Feel free to make comments!

Chris

Woke up to sirens going to a house fire this morning down the river a bit.
You tube said the file was to big so I could only upload it in 720, but the raw video is stunning!
Love the P3P so far!

Some excellent video footage on here guys, I am waiting for my P3P to be shipped.
Can I ask are there any tutorials on line that show how to edit video from a phantom using Premier Pro CS6 I have PR CS6 but never used it, so any tutorial for a complete novice would be helpful.
Also is it possible to watermark a video. Thanks in advance for any help.

The first clip (car chase) was with an Inspire 1 … the second and third clips … ("corkscrew climb" and "buzz the line") were with the Phantom 3 Pro...

Fun day of "just flying" for a change.
Saw my buddy's headlights make the turn into the flats so charged out there with "The Bride"
And chased him back to the flightline at Milestone...
And then a couple other just having fun with the P3P.

Here's my first attempt at editing :)

Reactions: Minion11
Apparently a 74' rented houseboat makes a pretty stable launching platform. Here's an aerial compilation from Memorial Day weekend on the rivers and lakes around Knoxville, TN. It's always a giant floating party where you don't know whether to watch the beautiful women or the boats. I loved how people really got in to me filming. People would cheer for a lot of the fly-overs. The best shot was the boat coming into the cove where 3 girls actually ran out and started dancing.

Still learning how to color correct and edit, but I feel like I'm getting better. I captured everything at 1080P 60 FPS even with the P3 Pro. My computer just doesn't handle 4K very well right now. Anyways, the 60FPS shots made the video buttery smooth.

Edited to add: Yes I realize that is a LOT of over-water time. I'm going to need to sacrifice an old cell phone or something to the water Gods for not claiming my P3. They LOVE cell phones.

Reactions: DrChris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka