Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Some more 4K UHD goodness. The stability still amazes me. I can't even look at my p2v+ footage anymore, it just looks ...

This is direct from the camera video, no processing.

Last edited:
Took it this morning...please excuse my amateur flying. I shot it at 100 ISO 800 shutter. I did some 'color correction' using Adobe premier..just darkened it a bit and added contrast.

Criticisms regarding color or video quality def welcome..

How do you guys deal with the sun? Flying with an Nvidia Shield and **** I can't see shiat.

i need a decent sun solution.

This my first with P3P shot in 4K rendered at 1080p
Just a quick edit to see how things look.

There's some jello when it was fighting the wind, I've since balanced the props (they were all out a bit) but not tried it again yet, I'm sure it will be better.
I used custom settings with sharpness and contrast both -1 and manual exposure around -0.7 so as to keep the sundown ambience.

Can you balance P3 props with the same balancer used to balance Phantom 2 props?

How do you guys deal with the sun? Flying with an Nvidia Shield and **** I can't see shiat.

i need a decent sun solution.
I had to step back into the shade of the trees to see detail on my screen. My heart stopped when I turned to come back and land and couldn't find my location on the camera screen. Had to switch to maps view to navigate back. I could have used a sun shade.

Took it this morning...please excuse my amateur flying. I shot it at 100 ISO 800 shutter. I did some 'color correction' using Adobe premier..just darkened it a bit and added contrast.

Criticisms regarding color or video quality def welcome..

Wow, you are living very close to an airport.
Are you allowed to fly there?

Wow, you are living very close to an airport.
Are you allowed to fly there?

The DJI no fly zone map shows me outside of the dark red radius...i'm in the light red..I assume that means I can fly but only at a certain height?

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-24_15-20-34.png
    upload_2015-5-24_15-20-34.png
    960.3 KB · Views: 341
Here is my first attempt with the advanced
This was the advanced model? Wonderful Picture! I expected to see more distortion from that lens. You live in beautiful country! And blessed with a nice looking family. Send in more. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive so I envy you for several reasons.

Tried doing somewhat of a range test today, got 900m no line of sight and it was through a bunch of trees and houses, etc. Got a weak signal warning and turned around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka