Should I upgrade from P3P to P4P?

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I skipped the P4 because I didn't really think of it as much of an upgrade and most people said the camera isn't worth the extra money. However, the P4P is really enticing with all the extra sensors and the revised camera.

I am just an hobbyist drone user who makes Youtube videos of African every now and then. Have look at the stuff I capture with my P3P and let me know what you think and whether I should upgrade. Also if anyone has similar footage with a P4P please share.

Many thanks

Hi I had a look at you video - nice. Your question prompted me to respond though, although possibly not as you expected. It's my view that only you can make the decision to upgrade or not, based on your what why and how much you can afford situation. Why do you think a P4P may be better for your requirements? - test those answers with the very helpful team on this forum. If you don't know, you will likely get a list of feature comparisons and opinions, all possibly valid, but not necessarily correct for you. You appear to enjoy videography, better equipment does not equate to better results, it may just help. Good luck

Hi I had a look at you video - nice. Your question prompted me to respond though, although possibly not as you expected. It's my view that only you can make the decision to upgrade or not, based on your what why and how much you can afford situation. Why do you think a P4P may be better for your requirements? - test those answers with the very helpful team on this forum. If you don't know, you will likely get a list of feature comparisons and opinions, all possibly valid, but not necessarily correct for you. You appear to enjoy videography, better equipment does not equate to better results, it may just help. Good luck

Yip. Completely understand your point. For me one of the big things is that it is should be harder to crash with all the sensors and that would probably make me one to fly it more.

I've been flying a P3A regularly for a year without incident, mate near me had his P4P for a month and already crashed. Does that make the P3A harder to crash? You get my point. Best advice is practice, fly as much as you can, enjoy the learning - if you are really worried about crashing, crash the cheaper one [emoji6]

I've been flying a P3A regularly for a year without incident, mate near me had his P4P for a month and already crashed. Does that make the P3A harder to crash? You get my point. Best advice is practice, fly as much as you can, enjoy the learning - if you are really worried about crashing, crash the cheaper one [emoji6]

Nice way to look at it :) If I actually think about it I've only crashed one and that was because I forgot I had course lock on, got disorientated and flew into a wall. Thankfully, just had to replace one propeller and was back up and running.

Reactions: abbeyaerialvideo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing