Should I buy Litchi?

I bought it soon after buying my P3S and it's nice to have and I do use it, it has functions that DGI Go doesn't and works on my Lenovo tab and it's only $25 or so ........so I would say yes :)

Surf the many posts about this app and you will find that the overwhelming majority thoroughly love the app. But do yourself a favor, carefully read the manual a couple of times before using it. most of the questions about the app that have been posted here where well covered in the manual and the questions would have never come up if the posters had read it. But if/when you do have a problem, don't hesitate to ask here, there are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here that are more than willing to help a fellow pilot.

Litchi is very user friendly and most missions are only a few steps to set up. I have had it for a few months and am finding myself using it more and more!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Flying a drone just to fly got boring fast, especially from my house. Litchi's waypoint missions allowed me to maintain my interest due to planning intricate or long distant missions.

This just a hobby for me, but if you are wanting more performance out of your bird for hobby or commercial use, Litchi or other autonomous flight apps may be your ticket.

I bought both Autopilot and Litchi. Both have advantages over DJI Go and each other - so I consider all three to be parts of my toolkit.

The main thing in all the apps is to learn how to stop/pause the drone, ie move the switch, tap the screen, its easier to then reload or fly back when youve had a breather and can concentrate on the problem

Its funny because I bought auto pilot thinking I was going to do these great things with it. I contemplated getting Litchi too but for me the fun of having my P3P is finding new locations to shoot photos and video. Last weekend I did an old bridge, an old church from the pioneer days, and a historical cemetary. The fun for me is the process of getting the shots and using my skills (or lack of) to get the motions I want.

Sent from my VS995 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes you are right, i bought them all thinking i was going to use them for various flights but ive only used djigo and litchi most of the time, at some stage i may use autopilot but at the moment litchi does nearly all i need to do

What happens if two of the apps are running at the same time?

I'll tell you - you get a error message that says something like "aircraft software conflict"...

Before you fly, make sure you only have one in use and the other is not running in the background.....

Reactions: joet
Litchi has no telemetry on FPV portion. FPV camera has 12 telemetry parameters plus much easier to set up and is DJI instilled.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

We all have our favorites and biases when it come to the apps that we use. I would suggest that you go to the litchi webpage and download their manual. Read through it and then decide if that app would help with the type of flying that you want to do. Do the same with the other suggestions, then you can make a purchase based on you needs and desires.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen