Should I buy: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Version 3

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am looking at buying a used DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Version 3 I have one lined up for this weekend

Is this drone still reliable, I have read mixed reviews where the live video / dji vision app isn't working anymore due to updates?

I would get a 3 but the price for this model is much cheaper

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys

I am looking at buying a used DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Version 3 I have one lined up for this weekend

Is this drone still reliable, I have read mixed reviews where the live video / dji vision app isn't working anymore due to updates?

Thanks in advance!
Don't need the vision app, get the litchi app, much better and free for the P2. Te P2V+ is famous for the wifi module going bad, they are not properly ventilated and heat sunk from dji. New style replacements cost 189.00. When they start to go bad, you loose your view on your phone/tablet device. You still get your telemetry, but no view.
The problem usually starts out as intermittent, then as damage gets worse on wifi module, no more picture, need new module. I personally like the P2V+ tho, and will stay with it.

Reactions: Dmack
Hey guys

Thanks in advance!
How much cheaper is the Vision + you are looking at? You can get a refurbished Phantom 3 Standard for $419 (USD) with a full warranty:
Buy Phantom 3 Standard (Refurbished Unit) | DJI Store

Reactions: Dmack
Don't need the vision app, get the litchi app, much better and free for the P2. Te P2V+ is famous for the wifi module going bad, they are not properly ventilated and heat sunk from dji. New style replacements cost 189.00. When they start to go bad, you loose your view on your phone/tablet device. You still get your telemetry, but no view.
The problem usually starts out as intermittent, then as damage gets worse on wifi module, no more picture, need new module. I personally like the P2V+ tho, and will stay with it.

Thanks alot, think I might stay away from this model, sounds like trouble

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan