Should i be proud or how do i grade myself ?

Max distance from the controller is so subjective to terrain and surrounding sources of interference it'd really be nice to line up a few configurations at the same launch are to see how they truly compare.

While flying with only wind surfers at home I can get over 12,000 feet in in one direction flying the opposite direction I can barely get out 5,000 feet.
This is largely due to having to go beyond a 500 kv transmission line a few hundred yards beyond my home.

There's no change of terrain in either direction.

Being the only one to have flown from here I have nothing to compare and don't really know it this is good for my set of conditions.

A head to head comparison would really shed some light on what offers the most improvement.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Your doing good sunnaroe, 23 flights and you still have it in one piece is a milestone. Keep doing what your doing and rack up the miles. I have close to 900,000 meters so far and the bird runs like a charm. That growth of value thing only grows when you sync you flights, I don't think anybody knows what it really means.
From what I read, the point can be traded in at the gift store.

Reactions: Sunnaroe
IMG_1270.PNG
I'm new too brother I've been getting better at flying it around my house I'm going to start to venture off into the vast world now

Sorry this may be a stupid question... but is there some type maintenance or service needed for the drone after so many hours of flight or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sorry this may be a stupid question... but is there some type maintenance or service needed for the drone after so many hours of flight or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Im new as well but i think i heard somewhere that the shiny metal components where you press the props on have to be replaced or props start flying off.no idea when but this just reminds me to look into it also.

I don't know why your level is not climbing, but none of your numbers match up to anything

What's the highest level that can be achieved? Will DJI mail us a free battery when we max out? Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18