Shipping time

I ordered a P3P on Black Friday from DJI. It was on my front porch in South Carolina by Saturday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
From where to where ?

I ordered p3 on 12/04 and they show getting payment but have not shipped. This was direct from DJI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You asked for shipping time but never said from where to where .............

Example - I bought my P3S from Banggood in China and shipped to Latvia in Baltics. It took 4 weeks.

You could buy from another Chinese seller and have it in 3 weeks.

You could buy from local or nearby vendor and have it within usual parcel delivery time.

Basically your original question unqualified is same as asking : How long is a piece of string ?

Nigel

I ordered direct from DJI which I stated in original post. I'm in Alabama but my point was in one week they have not shown as shipped

Still not exactly details to allow a decent answer. You now add a limited amount of info to a question that is impossible to answer.

Lets put it another way ....

Dale9411 .... Question : How long will it take my letter to arrive ?

You cannot answer as you don't know from where sent and to where addressed.

Nigel

DJI says they usually ship in 3 to 5 business days, but after two weeks, I picked one up at Target and canceled the DJI order.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Matts175
After ordering from DJI they had not shipped in a week and was still giving me the runaround so I cancelled and drove 3 miles to Walmart. They price matched and I brought it home. As a side note I got a 3 year warranty from them for $40 verses $450 from DJI [emoji1]

Reactions: Matts175

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen