Selling P3 Standard

Just a note - my P3S was a brand new unit purchased at a local Wal Mart (outside of Nashville, TN) last week for $399. Although the website said $499, the store had them for $399... there were multiples in stock.

There is a bidding system at shopgoodwill.com where P3S are selling in the $250-$300 range (they have several). Its like most anything. Once you buy it you take an immediate depreciation.

A technique I use to determine a fair price is to search closed sales of an item at eBay and see what others have sold purchased that item for recently. Yes there is wiggle room for things like "Like New Condition" but this technique gives you a pretty good idea of what price you can ask.

I have one simple question about this topic. How to "prepare" this drone for selling? Reset to factory settings etc?

I have one simple question about this topic. How to "prepare" this drone for selling? Reset to factory settings etc?
There isn't anything you can customize that can be re-set on a P3S and no personal information is stored anywhere on the AC. Maybe get a hold a really sturdy box and packing material for shipment.

Used, complete P3S units in "like new" condition are selling on eBay for on average $250 - $350, depending on a number of factors. Accessories like batteries, case, etc, adds to the price. Sure, some sellers are getting more but keep in mind, as was mentioned above, Walmart is selling NEW P3S units in-store for $400. Price yours fairly with that in mind and you should do well. One thing that could work in your favor is the Best Offer option. Use that option and be open to negotiating. Good luck.

I am surprised that the Phantom 3 standard is still selling in 2018. The phantom 3 SE came out less than a year ago and the production of these has been shutdown.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72