SD card video issue

Reaction score
Video recorded to the SD card on my P3 standard is playing back somewhat choppy.
The same video recorded to my phone looks fine (relatively since its wifi).
Any suggestions whats going on here?

Where and how are you playing it back?

I'm downloading to and playing back on my laptop. No problems doing this before.

By downloading to, do you mean you copied the files from your memory card to your laptop? If not, try copying them before playing them. If so, then try rebooting your laptop.

I believe I meant to say copied file. I pulled the SD card and plugged it into my laptop. done this before so I'm confident its not a computer issue.
The P3 is brand new. Only flown it 2 times. I'm wondering if its a camera or gimble issue but don't think so because of the good video record to phone.

Are you playing the video directly from the card?

I'm somewhat technologically challenged here so bear with me. I'm not sure what you mean by directly from the card.
I place the card in the computer which transfers/downloads it??? When it says the file is ready to open I remove the SD card from the laptop then play the file/video on the laptop.

Did you try restarting your laptop? Rebooting does wonders sometimes.

Ok so have you put a new sd card into the drone?
(Tech stuff) the sd can simply not Ben fast enough to to transfer the image at the rate and quality desired.
If not sd card could be near death because they slow down before they don't work

Turns out it is a laptop issue since when I upload video to YouTube it is just fine. not sure whats going with my laptop but thats another story.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT