Screen Capture in Video?

Reaction score
What app for Android to use for live screen capture video during flight?
Thanks

I just use the built in Andrfoid screen buttons if I want a shot from Go or something showing what I am seeing. With lots of devices it is volume down and main power button simultaneously or something similar. Be advised Android is pretty picky about the concept of "simultaneously", in that if they are not pressed very near the same time you will just get a volume adjustment or the message confirming you want to shut off the device.

Then on a Windows computer to get screen shots of a video while it is playing I pause it (in Win Media Player) and use 'ScreenshotCapture' by Donation Coder Software. Free but supported by donations.

Last edited:
You can find a list of commonly used screen recording apps here.

Genius Game Screen Recorder on Google Play Store ..... it even records audio as well ....

What I like is that you start Game Screen Recorder ... it then asks what App you want to start ... I tap on DJI Go and it starts Go for me.
I then tap the little red button in the corner and it starts recording. I tap it again to stop.

No Boost manager ... no Root ..... it just works. And its free with no watermarks.

Nigel

Genius Game Screen Recorder on Google Play Store ..... it even records audio as well ....

What I like is that you start Game Screen Recorder ... it then asks what App you want to start ... I tap on DJI Go and it starts Go for me.
I then tap the little red button in the corner and it starts recording. I tap it again to stop.

No Boost manager ... no Root ..... it just works. And its free with no watermarks.

Nigel
Does GGSR record audio straight from device audio?

AZ SR records only from microphone :/

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Does GGSR record audio straight from device audio?

AZ SR records only from microphone :/

Lähetetty minun SM-G930F laitteesta Tapatalkilla

It records from the tablet mic ... no additional needed.

This is today .... no mics, no additional ... just tap record and thats it. ALL FREE !!

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl