Santa Rosa area NorCal region

Reaction score
There will be an initial meeting of quad pilots/owners/enthusiasts on March 6, from 6pm to 9pm at Fundemonium Hobby Center in Petaluma. Purpose is to come together, get to know each other, discuss tips, how-to's etc and make some friends as well Address is:
171 N McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954
(707) 762-9200

There is a lot of neat places to fly in your area, as I use to live in Santa Rosa many years ago. Sonoma is my favorite town, that is a town I visit each time I come out for a visit, besides the coast of course.Good luck fizz in finding other flyers in your area, wish I could be one of them.
TW

just in case others are interested in meeting at the above location i would call first. i called and was told there was supposed to be a meeting but it seems that there is not anything regular going on yet. they will be moving to Rohnert park in a few weeks so maybe at that point things will change. i drove for an hour to get there this last thursday after calling and saying i would come and the person that i talked to was not there..so even calling didn't do me any good.
if other locals are interested you can send me a p.m. and maybe we can work on getting a local meeting going.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing