Samsung galaxy tablet?

EDIT: Never mind.. I see that you’re using a P3.. I assumed it was a P4 since it was posted in the P4 discussion forum.

P4 doesn’t use the WiFi from your mobile to control/view....Comes through controller with cable to mobile.

Interesting - I don't have that option, my P3 4K is wifi only, there is a micro-USB connector on the RC but it doesn't do anything according to everything I've read.

One difference in Android's favour - and I can't work out why this is so - is the simulator. The Android version gives you a choice of views, so you can fly FPV if you wish. iOS offers no choices at all, you get the one view that Boss Apple says is what you're getting. I've been using the FPV option to get more used to the sticks for POV circles, which I want to be able to handle manually. (eventually) - the apple version is less friendly for this particular (and maybe not very popular) usage.
The android version of the Go app is reputedly more prone to crashouts, as I'm sure has been said previously. My experience with my ipad mini 4 is slim yet, but so far none of that nonsense has happened. But with Android kit, if you keep other phone functions isolated during flight time there's less or no interruptions that could glitch things up.
One advantage Android devices have is they all have a GPS chip. My iPad has no such refinement. For plotting its location it can only work from the wifi connection, which in the field is of no service. So I stay put while in the air, which reads like a crazy conundrum (I know what I meant)
My phone is a Galaxy S6. For a phone it's got one of the best screens in the business, but compared to the acreage of the ipad it feels like a poor relation.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart