Sales seem to be gone!

DLC

Reaction score
I have planning on getting a P3S soon as I have seen them for $399 at Best Buy, Target, DJI and they just went to $499, I wonder how long to a sale again?

I'd imagine the prices will drop again at some point. And I sure hope so, as after my son and I get our feet wet learning to fly a cheaper drone, we want to step up to the P3P or 4.

This would be my first, wasn't in a real hurry as this morning we had -28 but I was watching prices and was thinking of jumping in

I also noticed that BestBuys prices went back up today.

DJI's pricing strategy is seems very unpredictable. The P3A, which I what I have, has been as low as $599 in May/June of last year. Now it's $699 consistently and haven't seen it at $599 since last May/June. It would make sense the P3 versions to get reduced w intro of P4P and Mavic, but only the Standard went down to $400 and even that is now back up.

After looking at the dronenerd site the P3S is $349 for refurb and it looks like it says they are returns and not been flown? Not sure if that's right but then to me it's basically new

If your a Sam's Club member I think they still have new knes for $399.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: WillZX14R
Do they have them in stock? Can't find out on website
I was going to try and send you the link but the site makes you enter you local club store before it will give a price or availability. I can tell you that a week ago that was the price at my store in NC. I tried looking today before posting and my store showed only the pro model. If you can't link to it online you might try calling the store, although I admit that can be worthwhile or not depending on who you talk to.

Maybe Sam's also jacked priced up after a couple of months at $399, as some posters said other sellers did. I thought it was odd that you had to enter your store to get a price. I can't recall having to do that with any other item but it was that way since I first looked at the P3S back around Nov. My wife bought mine there for that price at Sam's so it was accurate in Dec. Hopefully I didn't get your hopes up needlessly. I hope you find one. Sure seems like an odd pricing system

Good luck.

Thank you, never thought of Sams, did check walmart, they have it for $460 and if I don't see it cheaper I will wait till next deal comes around or posibilly go with a refurb

Target has them again for $399! My wife is shopping near a target so I texted her to pick one up with no warning, she agreed! 30 yrs together and shed still the best!

Target has them again for $399! My wife is shopping near a target so I texted her to pick one up with no warning, she agreed! 30 yrs together and shed still the best!
My wife is the same and I 've had her 42 yrs.' since we were 18. We are lucky guys. I checked Target after reading you post and I found this Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

It looks like today is going to be a good day for you! I on the other hand am looking out the window at freezing rain as my P3 sits fully charged awaiting its second flight **sigh**.

Target sells drones!? Wow, I wouldn't have even thought to look there for accessories! Awesome!

Congratulations. I did the same read and video thing. I've only flown mine twice. The first time I flew long enough to get the initial battery warning then stopped. The second time was for only a few minutes, until I admited the wind, mud, ice etc. were trouble waiting to happen. Good luck with weather, I think this weekend will offer opportunities to fly in my area.

Target sells drones!? Wow, I wouldn't have even thought to look there for accessories! Awesome!

Not every Target does... but some do. I have 3-4 in my area, and only one does. That same Target sells the Parrot drones too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z