Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Sailing away St Pete

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by o1biggen, Jun 27, 2015.

1. o1biggen

2. Alan Potter

VERY nice footage. I hope you know the sailor as I'm sure he'd be thrilled to have a copy.

o1biggen likes this.
  3. o1biggen

Thanks Alan. Unfortunately I don't. I know he saw me flying around him so maybe he will find it on YouTube.

4. sdharris

Nice footage but very dark, did you have a filter on there or manually exposed? I have something similar but of not so grand sail boats from a couple of weekends back. I will share when I get the chance.

o1biggen likes this.
  5. o1biggen

Yeah it is dark... I am very new to photography so I have been using auto settings. I must of accidently switched to a manual setting. I did another video of Downtown Orlando that also turned out really dark. I guess I need to reset the camera settings before I take off to make sure its on auto cause I believe that's the default.