Sad Day for P2 Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** P2 owners. That's what happens when you have 20+ minutes of flying time and don't know what to do with it. Hehehe

Us P1 guys don't have that problem. We don't have time to waste like that. :p

recently one guy was charged for $100 penalty for using Phantom.

here's translation from russian:
The owner of a remotely-controlled multikopter of DJI-phantom from Krasnoyarsk is fined three thousand rubles for violation of the rules of use of air space, is reported on the site of the West Siberian transport prosecutor's office.

According to law enforcement agencies, on July 12 the Krasnoyarsk citizen lifted in air the pilotless device on height "not less than 25 meters" that "created a threat to security of the movement of aircrafts, could lead to infliction of harm to health and property of surrounding persons". Besides, the owner of a multikopter didn't provide in governing bodies of air traffic of flight plan and, respectively, didn't get permission to use of air space.
the thing is that those rules are related to real flying machines and not to copters or flying toys. but seems like we here in russia will have some new rules about this all. i mean, drones. they are being very popular nowadays.

I would say it is a sad day for football more than anything.
Apparently there had been some disturbance already.
I assume the flag had some meaning to the one team as it looked to me like the aggro started when one player "pulled" it down?

Sad day for humanity actually.

I know it's not new or a problem for any one nationality or culture but all this violence over a game is what's sad.

It occurs in the states too. Doesn't Philadelphia (Veterans Stadium) have a Police station and detention center at the stadium because of similar attitudes over a game?

Hmm.

I'm a P2 owner way over here in the Pacific Northwest of the US.

Nothing I've read or watched about this scenario makes for a "Sad Day" in my life, nor my Phantom 2's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl