RTH

Reaction score
I got fired from my job I had for over 10 years just before Thanksgiving, unemployment didn't kick in till today. I am a veteran from 1990-1991 gulf war USA. I am broke and ain't had **** for 2 month, Thanksgiving sucked, I have a 10 year old daughter, Christmas sucked and today I found out I have cancer. Anyone know where the rth button is on reality?

Sent from my Satellite Phone using PhantomPilots

I am truly sorry to hear of your position. I know my RTH button is found at John 3:16.

I know you are overwhelmed, I would say, take a deep breath and call out to Him. He already knows, but is waiting to hear from you. I have and will pray for your situation. This is not all there is. And Mods, I know this is a pilots forum, but this man needs to hear encouraging things. That is why I responded this way.

Reactions: Nighthawk5112
I also will say a prayer for you. Hold your head up, hopefully 2017 will treat you better.

I got fired from my job I had for over 10 years just before Thanksgiving, unemployment didn't kick in till today. I am a veteran from 1990-1991 gulf war USA. I am broke and ain't had **** for 2 month, Thanksgiving sucked, I have a 10 year old daughter, Christmas sucked and today I found out I have cancer. Anyone know where the rth button is on reality?

I was with ya in Desert Shield & Storm. I lost the job *because* of the cancer. More accurately, because of the effects of the Chemo. Found the cancer Dec. 2015. Chemo got me so tired and anemic, I couldn't work. And that was an office job!
I feel for ya. Talk to social security as soon as you can. Many types of cancer are sufficient reason to get SS disability. It usually kicks in after 5 months. Stay strong!

Nick

It's hard to know what to say .After years of dialysis and three transplants my wife has had to adjust to the fact that another two years is about what's left .
We have found that there are people who really care and others who don't give a rats *** .The people who care and help are the key .They can't fix things but you don't feel so isolated .
Yes you look for a RTBT button (return to better times )

Cancer surviver... Now 4 years away from 'about 18 months left'... Don't believe everything you are told as new treatments literally are coming daily. As Grammaton said upstream, get right with your creator and I will add... Make a difference with whatever you have left.

Sorry for your plight and will pray for healing and guidance.

--- sent using the PhantomPilots app on a Galaxy S2 tablet...

I'll pray for you brother. Just know u have people on here that are thinking of you and your daughter and are praying for you. Keep your head high and stay strong brother.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You have 4 or 5 brothers that have committed to pray for you. That is powerful stuff, and can add one more to that list [emoji106]. Sorry to hear that it has been so hard for you. But you are not defeated! Not if you do not give up.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm also praying for you, my friend. I hope you soon see the light at the end of the tunnel. Remember that you are not alone. Have you joined any cancer support groups? I have two friends and one relative suffering from cancer, its effects and the treatments and support groups are where they find the most comfort and advice. Hang in there, bro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18