Reset WiFi password?

Reaction score
Son forgot his wifi password for his P3S. No longer had the device password was on. How do you connect to controller to reset?

thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Switched from an iPhone to an Android and had to reconnect to the wifi... Ooops I forgot it.....
For others: (because it took multiple searches just to find the easy answer of manual! smh)

Resetting the Wi-Fi Video Downlink
1. Power on the remote controller (leave aircraft powered off)
2. Hold down the C1 & C2 buttons the back of the remote controller, then press and hold camera settings dial (top right dial on p3 4k) until you hear a beep.
3. Immediately toggle the flight mode switch (from whatever position it's in now to any other position). The status indicator on controller will blink red & green alternately if resetting is in progress, and become solidy green when it is complete.

I turned my drone back on while the indicator blinks were alternating and I'm not sure if that's required or not but seemed to go green pretty soon after turning on aircarft. Took about 1min total for the reset.

After you've reset connect to the wifi like normal with the default PW then go into the DJi Go App click the wifi icon and create a new PW, oh and try to remember it this time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl