Report on "60 Minutes" tonight about recreational "Drones"

Re: Report on "60 Minutes" tonight about recreational "Drone

bpippin said:
Collin Quinn interviewed flying Phantoms? What?
It makes you wonder if this piece wasn't shot many months ago, before Colin and DJI China had their falling out.

Also-I cannot believe how ignorant Diane Feinstein is. She is supposed to know the Constitution of the United States, yet virtually everything she talked about-was in direct violation of the same Constitution that she swore to uphold and defend. And, the scary thing is, I believe she is on the Intelligence Committee(now there's an oxymoron for ya).

I sincerely hope that are friends in California, will vote for someone else, when she comes up for re-election. Seriously, who keeps voting her into office???!!!!

And-Morely Safer would have been my last choice, for someone to do this story. It should have been Scott Pelley(sp?).

All in all, I thought the whole story was just a time killer-a "puff piece", and probably something they've had "in the can" for many months-but just now decided to run it. Notice there was no mention of the recent decision by the NTSB in the Pirker case??

I could have been worse.

havasuphoto said:
bpippin said:
Collin Quinn interviewed flying Phantoms? What?
It makes you wonder if this piece wasn't shot many months ago, before Colin and DJI China had their falling out.

Also-I cannot believe how ignorant Diane Feinstein is. She is supposed to know the Constitution of the United States, yet virtually everything she talked about-was in direct violation of the same Constitution that she swore to uphold and defend. And, the scary thing is, I believe she is on the Intelligence Committee(now there's an oxymoron for ya).

I sincerely hope that are friends in California, will vote for someone else, when she comes up for re-election. Seriously, who keeps voting her into office???!!!!

And-Morely Safer would have been my last choice, for someone to do this story. It should have been Scott Pelley(sp?).

All in all, I thought the whole story was just a time killer-a "puff piece", and probably something they've had "in the can" for many months-but just now decided to run it. Notice there was no mention of the recent decision by the NTSB in the Pinkerton case??

I could have been worse.
Agreed about Feinstein. I think she came off as a big government bureaucrat that never saw a regulation she didn't like. I like how they basically threw her under the bus as they said that she is in favor of the NSA telephone screening program as she talks about privacy concerns of drones.

And, wow! In the near future one in five will be flying UAVs. That's astonishing!! Those package deliveries will be fun, too! Odd, we're all worried about our quads being a little heavy with a new gimbal yet Amazon can deliver a package. Hope they watch out for that sprinkler system or that 80 foot tree near my driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl