Replacement board for Standard 3.

ok got it.
i will sort it out by tomorrow, if i can't find it i will express ship another one to you!

Well this seems to have turned out to be a crap shoot.

Rod

Last edited:
hi, yes.

actually i just forwarded the tracking information to Micawber.
it was sent USPS priority international, yes. it is out of my control at this point.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Wow, two months, that sucks...

@Micawber
Any news?

Rod

July 19 now and nothing to report I'm afraid.

Well, per @hunch in the post above (#27) he provided you with a tracking number for USPS International. Have you filed a claim with USPS Intl or asked them to research the tracking number and the package progress? As @hunch said, it's in the carrier's hands now----so I would hound them daily until they find it and get it to you.

Good luck Micawber. [emoji106]

Using the tracking info provided I get the same information that it was shipped via Priority Mail International Parcels, it was shipped July 1, then "Your item arrived at an origin transfer airport in JOHN F KENNEDY INTL, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES on July 7, 2017 at 3:02 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination."

All I'm doing is occasionally updating the thread and Hutch via pm that I have received neither the original board [for which I have no info] or subsequent replacement detailed above. I simply have not had time to hound USPS daily I'm afraid. That said I have now signed up for email notification of all activity for this articular tracking number.

Having had numerous items sent via Priority Mail International in the past which have arrived within a short space of time I can only assume the wind has been against this one - and the one before it :)

Last edited:
Maybe a quick phone call to USPS would help. I don't imagine anyone with USPS is aware of the missing package. It may get them off their butt and start searching for it. Can't hurt to try. Just document who you talk to and when so if you need to file an insurance claim with USPS you will have information to follow up with. Most packages shipped by USPS have automatic insurance placed on it. Not sure the amount with international shipping.

sorry to hear your situation micawber.
I've also dealt with hunch recently, and had a bad experience.
hopefully it will get sorted out.

Update. Nothing received as of today August 9. So that's two two days off three months since I paid [!] and just over a month since the last available update from USPS. Mindful that past experience shows it should take less than two weeks for Int'l Priority deliveries to arrive on my doorstep here in the UK an investigation claim has been launched.

Hopefully the investigation will reveal a positive outcome to your missing packages. As I said in post 32 above, most USPS packages shipped here in the US have no cost automatic insurance placed on it during shipping. I think it's only like $50, but it is better than nothing. I'd hound the folks at USPS daily until they give you an answer of where your shipment is. Otherwise, it's just another lost package to them. Good luck [emoji106]

Following the instigation of the enquiry with USPS Hunch should be receiving a claim pack from USPS. As I have just informed him via pm I trust any refund forthcoming to be credited to to the account I used to pay him back in May.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka