Removing Height Limit Warning

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove/dismiss the height limit warning notification without exiting the app's main camera screen? It's still there even after having gone to a lower altitude.

Mine clears once you drop below the height limit, you could always set the height limit to 2000ft, that way you never get it, unless your one of those that flies that high

To change, go in the Phantom assist app and look for the > Advance > Limits.

I don't fly out of visual sight so I never exceed 400ft high.
I set mine to max 999999999 for both height and radius. This is your geofence around the phantoms home point. The height is controlled by your IMU and the radius by the GPS.
I have never tested nor do I want to but I know if you fly out of the geofence, your controls get disabled unless it returns back in the zone.

This is all hypertheticals... lets say your on a moving boat and you go out of the geo fence. If you don't get back in range, it will hover and land in the water.
Also, lets say that it gets confused and thinks its outside of its geofence, it may wanna fly return to it and hence "fly-away"

My problem is that stupid DJI has classified our airport as a major international airport, which it is not. So even flying a few kilometres away I keep getting the popup. All I want is to find a way to dismiss it without going to the main screen. However thanks to all for your suggestions.

You Can't You Basically Have To Fly Back Under The Height Limit. Then Contact DJI & Get Them To Fix The Zoning For That Airport.

It still stays there when going under the height limit !! :(

I've already contacted DJI and they said that classification is based on the size of aircraft that can land there, i.e because our airport has a large runway. We only get a few narrow-bodied aircraft every day and our airport is classified as Cat1 while MUCH larger airports like Rome and Paris are Cat2. Ridiculous.

I drove down a dirt road flying and testing my Dynamic home point when I hit my geofence at the default of about 5500'. It was like hitting a brick wall. Just stays there and hovers.

I had this problem today too. Got a warning when I started the app that I was in a restricted area, with a max alt of 120 meters (i.e. 360 feet). Flew up to 240 feet and a "Maximum Height Restriction Breached" warning appeared on the screen. I descended back to ground level but the warning message never went away, blocking my view for the entire rest of the flight. Tried touching on the warning and elsewhere on the screen to make it go away, nothing worked.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl