Remote Controller Signal Weak

Reaction score
Newbie with a problem. No stats of battery or anything else other than red flashing "Remote Controller Signal Weak". Operator error? System error?? Need help with my P3 Standard. btw, I flew it once on Dec 1st: beginner then rth with no problem. Weather turned cold so I haven't played around with it until today...inside and can't get it to work. Help please.

Take it outside and try again, your may being affected by either the house structure or electrical interference. The standard needs to be free from interference for its internal wifi to work correctly. I used to fly mine in aeroplane mode with the phantom wifi signal selected, shut down any apps running in the background and that got rid of a lot of the problems.

I have tried everything I know and am accepting that there may be something that I cannot overcome here with the inability to connect the modules. I'm going to return the unit for exchange or credit.

That's a bummer, if it worked the first time, you should be good to go. I had similar problems to yours and had also forgot to register the app when I downloaded it. Still if you can return it, do so for peace if mind.

I returned my PStandard for refund today. Wanted an exchange but they didn't have any in stock. Went to another retailer and got another with the same discounted price of $399. Within 30 minutes of unpacking and charging up, the controller and drone powered up they way it was supposed to do. I am a happy camper now!!

I still haven't found what the toggles (S1 & S2) are for. Other than getting some prop guards I'm ready to go. I do have one other question regarding batteries: I noticed on eBay that there are batteries that have the DJI logo that sell for $60-85US and some that look exactly the same under auction that sell for slightly higher. Is there a general rule I should go by? This will be my next purchase. Thanks.
Greg

Reactions: meissner58
I still haven't found what the toggles (S1 & S2) are for.
Here's an overview of the P3S remote controller:

I noticed on eBay that there are batteries that have the DJI logo that sell for $60-85US and some that look exactly the same under auction that sell for slightly higher. Is there a general rule I should go by?
Make sure you only buy OEM DJI batteries. Either buy from an authorized DJI dealer or get them here on Amazon. You can find authorized DJI dealers selling batteries on both eBay and Amazon.

I have similar problem. Why it is so complicated? But even this video I can't connect the pilot to the mashine Phantome 3 SE. When I launched it first time all ve been working properly. But after download the firmware update something went wrong and couldn't update. From then I have lost the connection between pilot and drone. Tht causes I can not finalize the updating process. I've tried a lot of tutorials how to reset the Wi-fi, reset smartphone, lounch hiden button and try to pair to the pilot. Also insert the SD card with latest update into the camera but all without positive result - RED any time and the drone lights flash yellow. I think this is that is the best idea to I returned my PStandard for refund and buy the new one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl