Remote Controller does NOT work properly!

Reaction score
Hello there. I hope you can help me.

I'm in big trouble after I discovered that my remote controller for P3S does not work as it used to. Both left and right sticks do NOT correspond to directions.

I think it's because I put it in a backpack and sticks bumped to other things. I carried it in my backpack since I'm on travel for a month, and when I pulled it out, to my dismay, it's not working anymore.

Calibrating the controller did not fix the problem. I also tried IMU and compass, just in case. Did not work.

See the video below. Sorry if screen is out of focus. I'll upload another if needed. Please share your expertise if how can I fix this. I'm new to this hobby, and I only had less than 10 flights.

Last edited:
@randev

I looked at yesterday twice, and again today, since nobody else has chimed in, my thought yesterday was you probably should take a look inside the remote.

Today I'm thinking you should take a look inside the remote. :D

Actually, this morning how about moisture problem inside the remote. :)

Anybody else.....

Rod

it' working now. i solved it by myself.

it was a tricky calibration of controller. you just have to be too slow in moving the sticks to register the correct percentages. a little more speed would cause to go back to wrong percentages and direction.

Thanks for the update, I have only calibrated the remote once, but I think it took me three times, instructions are poor.
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Speed shouldn't matter on calibration unless you're going really fast with it. The calibration is basically calculating the max reading provided and assuming it got that from you moving the stick all the way. Perhaps in the multiple attempts you cleared up a physical problem like maybe some dirt.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl