Refurbished Mavic Pro or Air?

Reaction score
As the name tittle suggests.. I am currently using P3S for a year now and had some awesome footages, now planning to upgrade. But currently I am seeing refurbished Mavic pro in DJI website is $799 and also new Mavic Air is about same price. With that tight budget it is hard to decide, should I go for refurb mavic pro or brand new Air?... hope I can figure out before both models are obsolete .. :rolleyes:

Why not buy the drone that best fit your needs? If you're not sure of the differences, you can compare the specs in detail here.

portability is first priority which is offered by both but I think Mavic pro stands little ahead with it battery life...

The refurbished models have been $699, before. Also, you could pick up a used model from someone, I've seen people selling the Fly More combo on the Mavic forum for $700, which includes 3 batteries, or something local to you.

The refurbished models have been $699, before. Also, you could pick up a used model from someone, I've seen people selling the Fly More combo on the Mavic forum for $700, which includes 3 batteries, or something local to you.

ok..good suggestion .. I will check the mavic forum...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94