Recommended sd card format

Reaction score
Hi all, after my last firmware update I keep getting the "reformat recommended" message on my dji go app display... I have formatted it twice and am still getting this message, I am wondering if maybe something got changed after the firmware update... can someone tell me the best format and setting form my P4s sd card, I thought I had it set @ fat32 default allocation size, but that doesnt seem to get rid of the error message

thanx

Are you formatting it in the P4 which you should be, even after you reformat it on your computer?

I get it too, just it's sort of hard to find as it is buried at the end of the camera menu wrench thing. You have to scroll down in there to find it. The on screen "Format Recommended" warning went away after that. It does leave some odd files on the micro-S card after you format it on the P4 so it might be looking for those extra files that your computer took off during the format on it.

I'm new to this so I could be wrong too.

Mack-

thanx... I thought I had seen a spot in the app to format, but couldnt remember were I had seen it... I'm sure thats the problem, and I'll post back to confirm in a bit after I do some flying

You can also access the 'format' option by tapping on the status bar where [Safe to Fly (GPS)] normally appears in green. Near the bottom of the menu that drops down, it shows the card's capacity and there's an option to format it.

yep, formatting in the bird fixed the problem,,, thanx for the help all... jwt873, havent I seen u around before?... lol

My SD card 64 g. Kept saying reformate about half way through flights. I reformate with DJI go and then half way through filming it say reformate and I loose the video that I had recorded. What next?????

Can you provide brand and model so we can maybe identify if known compatibility issue with it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl