RC calibration not completing, left stick malfunctions, HELP! (snapshots included)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a problem for which I couldn't find a solution by googling / phantompiloting..
Everything worked fine for me for like 8hrs and 110 flights, and today suddenly this:

The PHANTOM 4 RC requires calibration (it's beeping annoyingly) so I tried calibrating via the app.
Here's what I get and why the calibration can't complete. While I move both sticks and the camera throttle, the 100% indicators show progress only for the camera stick and the left stick to each direction. For the right stick, I get 100% completion only for the left and right direction, nothing up and down.

I took some screenshots that show just before the calibration process, that the right stick actually responds, although irregularly (at the center position shows 100% down and when I push it up it shows 182%).

The rest of the screenshots show that the left stick and the camera thing calibrate fine. So that's a dead end, I tried restarting everything, re-installing the app, downgrading the firmware on the aircraft and upgrading again, trying two other mobile devices (screenshots are from ipad). NOTHING! HELP!

Attachments

• before_rc_calib_2.jpg
    before_rc_calib_2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 431
  • before_rc_calib_1.jpg
    before_rc_calib_1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 349
  • rc_calib_6.jpg
    rc_calib_6.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 531
  • rc_calib_1.jpg
    rc_calib_1.jpg