Rants Not Permitted. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed the latest versions of software. NAZAM Assistant. The newest driver. All Assistant Programs.Phantom 2. It just will not connect. I have done everything step for step.10 Times. Read the instructions 30 times. Thanks

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Bradley if you're using a PC and downloaded windows drive to your computer that fine but now you need to connect the P2 to your computer and load that driver into the P2 in order for the assistant software to turnon

Last edited:
Hello, I'm observing this thread and I'm very impressed with the people willing to help. Thank you, I will be sure to come here when I need help. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: 750r and GoodnNuff
I don't know.

I emailed them. They responded and asked me to call support. No problem, normal protocol but I couldn't get through to support for a couple of days. Always says high call volume and hangs up after 15 minutes on hold.

I emailed them again and they let me state my case and sent me an RMA.

Just need to go mail my bird out from the local FedEx place this afternoon.

I'm just an anecdote but figured I'd share.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
LMAO

We all know their support sucks ! See their website below :)

It is what it is. You fly it because its the best out of the box rig on the market. Take it or leave it.

Sad but this is how it works.

2015-09-04_15-36-58.jpg

Hello, I'm observing this thread and I'm very impressed with the people willing to help. Thank you, I will be sure to come here when I need help. I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.
Welcome to the forum .
We have a good group here we do bicker bust balls and have disagreements but we move on and get along . This site is full of info any and just about everything you can think of has been covered on the phantom .

I've been here for a few months, and I've learned a LOT from you all! Its been so good that I come here daily, and I even try to help sometimes. Thanks everyone!!

And yea, I know their support sucks, been waiting over a week for a reply about getting my controller fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl