Range Extender Battery

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my P2V delivery [maybe tomorrow :) ]Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I need to recharge the Range Extender battery if flying for an hour or two. How long are you guys and girls getting?

Celt in Siam said:
I'm still waiting on my P2V delivery [maybe tomorrow :) ]Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I need to recharge the Range Extender battery if flying for an hour or two. How long are you guys and girls getting?

The extenders seem to be able to go for several hours, probably over 4. Also, they take about 4 hours to fully charge when empty.

I picked up one of those portable 5V cell phone charger battery packs on Ebay to provide the repeater with extra juice incase the internal battery dies during a full day of flying.

IAP said:
I picked up one of those portable 5V cell phone charger battery packs on Ebay to provide the repeater with extra juice incase the internal battery dies during a full day of flying.

Thanks all for the info. The phone battery pack sounds like a good idea.

Celt in Siam said:

I'm flying through four flight batteries with no low battery warning from the extender. Haven't flown past that yet, so won't venture to guess how long it will run.

Celt in Siam said:

I recharge the extender after 5 flights. 5x20'= 1h40' no more. I even got a red light last time during a 6th flight (forgot to recharge the wifi extender).
Fully discharged, it takes roughly 4 hours to recharge.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164