Quad Shot Down in Louisiana

He could fly past their house 24/7 if he wanted, they don't own the airspace. Some people need to realize that the airspace is like the ocean. ITS NOT THEIRS

“The drone was flying about 20 feet over our Slip ‘N Slide. It stayed there about an hour. We didn’t know what it was,” Vidrine said.

20 feet was probably more like 100 feet, an hour was probably more like 8 minutes.

She's full of it first we been seeing it for months then she said she noticed it a month ago so witch is it ? 20' really the best part a hour hovering LMAO People make things up to try and justify there actions . Nothing will happen to them for making up lies morons

“The drone was flying about 20 feet over our Slip ‘N Slide. It stayed there about an hour. We didn’t know what it was,” Vidrine said.

20 feet was probably more like 100 feet, an hour was probably more like 8 minutes.

If it was hovering for an hour, I'd LOVE to find out what batteries they used... a 3-pack of batteries maybe? And we are all hoping for even 20 minutes in the air??? Ummm... ok...

Reactions: BigAl07
"Seems like the drone only flies over when I'm outside". No shat, Shirly, you mean you've never seen the drone fly over when you're inside? I wonder why that is......

Reactions: TiDrone and BigAl07
I wish so of these people would get a life. What they think they know they don't and never will. All they know is what they read which is someone's opinion and not the facts. They need to get educated. They are the same people that say computers are bad they can get into your bank account and all your savings. I say go find out and learn. Stop the hear say.

The rule should be that if you can hit it with a garden hose nozzle or throw a tennis ball at it over your property, then it is fair game.

The rule should be that if you can hit it with a garden hose nozzle or throw a tennis ball at it over your property, then it is fair game.

In other words, maintain higher altitude when stalking Major League Baseball pitchers in their backyards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen