PV2+ NEW FIRMWARE 3.08

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Did you tried already the new FW 3.08? Hows the 7th channel in 3.08?
Please share your experience and thanks.

Had two flights yesterday with my P2 running 3.08, H3-2D, GoPro 3+BE without any anormalities. Both batteries used have loader version 1.5, have been bought at February/March, have around 45 cycles and have been updated by Assistant 3.6 to firmware 2.6.

Regards, Gerd

Flew today with 3.08 today over six flights and couple of hours. Nice, got the 7th channel to work perfect and did not upgrade the IMU firmware to preserve Absolute Position of the tilt axis.

But I decided that firmware 1.08 (the version without the flight restrictions) to be my personal favorite. I have gone back to firmware 1.08.

Meta4 said:
Sorry but there are several threads already full of exactly what you are asking for.
No need to start another just for you.

Sorry i tried to check if theres a threads but i dont see it.. Thanks anyway

GerdS said:
Had two flights yesterday with my P2 running 3.08, H3-2D, GoPro 3+BE without any anormalities. Both batteries used have loader version 1.5, have been bought at February/March, have around 45 cycles and have been updated by Assistant 3.6 to firmware 2.6.

Regards, Gerd

Gerd thanks for sharing your experience using 3.08 appreciate

HunterSK said:
Flew today with 3.08 today over six flights and couple of hours. Nice, got the 7th channel to work perfect and did not upgrade the IMU firmware to preserve Absolute Position of the tilt axis.

But I decided that firmware 1.08 (the version without the flight restrictions) to be my personal favorite. I have gone back to firmware 1.08.

Thank you very much but how can you go back to the old 1.08? You mean you dont want to use 3.08?

No doubt this thread will be history just like the 25 before it.

Mannyx said:
Thank you very much but how can you go back to the old 1.08? You mean you dont want to use 3.08?

Yes, the reason why firmware 1.08 suits me better is because I want an aerial camera without the flight restrictions and appreciate the greater maximum rate offered (particularly in ATTI mode). Keep in mind that 1.08 was never an official firmware for the Vision+ (only for the original Vision), but I much prefer the flight performance over future firmware releases.

nexus said:
I had 3.8 loaded before it was released as a beta tryout ............ had a FLY AWAY ISSUE, baby never came back home... :(

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic here, calling DJI's public release of 3.08 a beta. But as you aparently also brag about that you had it even before a public release, that means that you actually had an official real beta version provided to willing testers that are ready to loose their "babies". So why do you wonder it flew away?

hello guys... you can say 3.08 is safe now to install? i red some issues about the 7 channel not working well. dynamic home point can i use my iPad mini?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan