Putting sound (music) into your video

Reaction score
I'm looking to start up loading my soundless PV2+ videos to either YouTube or Vimeo and would like to have some music in the background. Obviously, since I'm asking this, I'm not that technically caught up with the world in certain areas. Any help or links to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
J.

The best way would be to upload your video file into a video editor. Once you are there, you can mute your video file and add whatever music track you want. There are plenty of video editors: windows brings one, apple too. I use Video Studio from Corel because of price/performance ( around $60). You can download a free try copy for 30 days from many brands. All of the video editors need a learning curve, complex at the beginning , and then you will get familiar with.

Technically, you need a license to broadcast the music. Then, you need a license to include in a video.
After the flack over megaupload, youtube became copyright watchdogs and would take your videos down if you used copyrighted music. Vimeo doesn't seem to care.
Youtube seems to have backed off the watchdog thing and now will only block certain music in certain countries.

Hell, I've seen youtube post collections of various artists and they slap you for doing what they do?
Just post the video and see what happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl